- Multi-Country Study Abroad Programs
- Study Abroad Programs By Country
- Study Abroad Programs By Term
Study Abroad Programs by Major
- Animal Science
- Chinese Language
- Food and Wine Studies
- French Language
- French Studies
- General Arts & Sciences
- Greek Language
- Health Sciences
- Interior Design
- International Business
- International Relations
- Italian Language
- Latin American
- Oriental Studies
- Physical Therapy
- Religious Studies
- Spanish Language
- World Cultures
- About us
- The experience
- Faculty & Advisors
- Download Guide
- Get Started
Summer 2018 Fees:
$5,850 before 1/15 early deposit deadline
$6,100 by 3/15 final payment deadline
Most students eligible to use federal financial aid
* The deposit is $250 towards the program fees (non-refundable). It is then deducted from the remainder of the program fees (all applicable discounts will appear on final invoice). There is an additional refundable damage deposit of $250 that is not included in program fees.
** The program fee due date will be deferred for the amount of financial aid to be received. Any remaining balance not covered by aid is due by the deadline noted above.
To download a detailed Program Fees Breakdown and a Sample Budget please click on the link below:
What is included in program fees?
- Tuition at the American Business School Paris (6 credits)
- Double occupancy housing (2 students/bedroom), typically in 2BR apartments within central Paris
- On-site orientation and emergency support
- All admission fees to museums and cultural institutions visited with the group
- All guide fees for group trips and excursions
- Airport pickup and transfer from Charles de Gaulle to downtown Paris (if you arrive/depart with the group). All airport transfers when travelling with the group
- Medical insurance for overseas medical expense (up to $200,000 in expenses), accidental death or medical evacuation / repatriation
- Use of a GSM cell phone handset
What is not included in program fees?
- Airfare from the US to Paris (see below)
- Foreign Visas
- Student meals
- Personal expenses and travel
- Cost of cellphone calls
Airfare to Paris
Airfare from the United States to Paris can range between $500 and $1200 depending on the season, starting point, and how far in advance the ticket was purchased. Paris is a very well-served destination in terms of airline flights from the United States and students who book their ticket early should be able to find a relatively large set of options.
We designate a group arrival time and day for admitted students a few months before the program start date and recommend that students arrive within a several hour period. Students who arrive on the designated day will be met at Charles de Gaulle airport by one of our representatives and will have complimentary transfer from the airport to central Paris.
Students can make travel arrangements to arrive on alternate dates or flights. Students who arrive on an alternate date will have to take a taxi to the student apartments.