- Multi-Country Study Abroad Programs
- Study Abroad Programs By Country
- Study Abroad Programs By Term
Study Abroad Programs by Major
- Animal Science
- Chinese Language
- Food and Wine Studies
- French Language
- French Studies
- General Arts & Sciences
- Greek Language
- Health Sciences
- Interior Design
- International Business
- International Relations
- Italian Language
- Latin American
- Oriental Studies
- Physical Therapy
- Religious Studies
- Spanish Language
- World Cultures
- Digital Currency & Blockchain Technology
- About us
- Faculty & Advisors
- Download Guide
- Get Started
Summer 2020 Fees:
$4,350 before 1/15 early deposit deadline
$4,600 by 3/15 final payment deadline
$150 Mandatory Medical/Evacuation/Repatriation Insurance not included in Program Fees.
Most students eligible to use federal financial aid
* The deposit is $250 towards the program fees (non-refundable). It is then deducted from the remainder of the program fees (all applicable discounts will appear on final invoice). There is an additional refundable damage deposit of $250 that is not included in program fees.
** The program fee due date will be deferred for the amount of financial aid to be received. Any remaining balance not covered by aid is due by the deadline noted above.
To download a detailed Program Fees Breakdown and a Sample Budget please click on the link below:
Summer in Cyprus: Greek Heritage - Summer 2020 Sample Budget
What is included in program fees?
- Up to 6 credits of tuition at the University of Nicosia
- All program, lab, and field fees
- Full use of University of Nicosia labs and facilities
- Luxury single studio apartment housing
- On-site orientation and emergency support from local staff
- Several exciting weekend excursions in Cyprus
- All ground transportation for host country excursions
- Double-occupancy accommodation in tourist-class hotels including breakfast during any overnight group travel.
- All admission fees to museums and cultural institutions visited with the group
- All guide fees for group trips and excursions
- Airport welcome and transfer from Larnaca airport to Nicosia
- Insurance for overseas medical expenses, medical evacuation and repatriation
- Use of a GSM cell phone handset
- US-based support for credit transfer, financial aid and alumni services
What is not included in program fees?
- Airfare from the US to Cyprus
- Foreign Visas
- Student meals, except as noted above
- Personal expenses and travel
- Cost of cellphone calls
Airfare to Cyprus
Airfare from the United States (New York) to Cyprus can range between $850 and $1,300, depending on the season and how far in advance the ticket was purchased. Connecting flights from other cities in the United States can add between $0 and $400 to this cost. We encourage students to finalize travel arrangements as early as possible to avoid high airfares.
GS will arrange one or more bus pickups on the arrival date(s) at designated times. Students who arrive to Larnaca before the bus pickup time(s) can choose to wait for the bus to take them to Nicosia free of charge. All enrolled students will receive the bus pickup information a few months prior to the start of the program.
If students do not make the bus pickup, there are alternative means of transport from Larnaca to Nicosia (not free of charge), such as taxis or an airport shuttle. Larnaca airport is located about one hour by car from the program base in Nicosia.