We provide round-the-clock emergency services for our students.
If you are in an emergency and cannot contact your local program director, please use one of the services below.
- You should always call local emergency services FIRST if you have an ongoing fire, medical or criminal emergency.
Global Learning Semesters: Emergency Hotline (available 24/7/365)
If you are a current Global Learning Semesters student and involved in an emergency and cannot reach your local program director, please contact our 24/7/365 emergency hotline
Emergency Hotline: +1-866-400-2417
Please stay on the line and you will be connected to one of our senior managers who will evaluate the situation and how we can help.
CISI Team Assist: Medical Assistance, Evacuation or Repatriation (available 24/7/365)
If you require emergency medical evacuation or repatriation, you (or your representative) must call CISI TEAM ASSIST to activate these services. Your program director can help you with this service.
From overseas, you can call CISI at +1-609-986-1234.
From the US, you can call CISI toll-free at 1-800-872-1414.
Please provide the following information:
1. Your Name
2. Master Policy Number: STB009988600
3. ID Number: 01-AA-CIS-01133
4. Institution/Study Abroad Program: Global Learning Semesters
What Services Are Provided by CISI?
- Worldwide medical care location service (To help you locate suitable medical care. In your host country, please contact your program directors first if possible.)
- Assistance during complex and serious medical situations
- Medical case monitoring, arrangement of communication between patient, family, physicians, etc
- Emergency medical transportation arrangements during or after treatment (made on the advice of your attending doctor)
- Relay of emergency messages during medical emergencies
- Transfer of medical records
- Repatriation of remains in the event of death