Summer in Paris: International Business
Dates, Costs and Deadlines
Our programs are famously comprehensive and are an excellent value. Though many of our programs incorporate some of the most extensive travel and excursions of any study abroad programs, our fees are often similar to or lower than the fees of programs that just provide tuition and housing.
Summer 2014 Fees
|Application due||March 15|
|Application submitted by January 15||$250 discount*|
|Program fees due||March 20**|
|Program fees (incl. mandatory insurance, without discounts)||$5,750|
* The deposit is $250 towards the program fees (non-refundable). It is then deducted from the remainder of the program fees (all applicable discounts will appear on final invoice). There is an additional refundable damage deposit
of $250 that is not included in program fees.
** The program fee due date will be deferred for the amount of financial aid to be received. Any remaining balance not covered by aid is due by the deadline noted above.
To download a detailed Program Fees Breakdown and a Sample Budget please click on the link below:
Sample budget - Summer in Paris: International Business 2014
Program DatesSummer 2014 DatesJune 29
until August 1, 2014
What is included in program fees?
- Tuition at the American Business School Paris (6 credits)
- Double occupancy housing (2 students/bedroom), typically in 2BR apartments within central Paris
- On-site orientation and emergency support
- All admission fees to museums and cultural institutions visited with the group
- All guide fees for group trips and excursions
- Airport pickup and transfer from Charles de Gaulle to downtown Paris (if you arrive/depart with the group). All airport transfers when travelling with the group
- Medical insurance for overseas medical expense (up to $200,000 in expenses), accidental death or medical evacuation / repatriation
- Use of a GSM cell phone handset
What is not included in program fees?
Airfare to Paris
- Airfare from the US to Paris (see below)
- Foreign Visas
- Student meals
- Personal expenses and travel
- Cost of cellphone calls
Airfare from the United States to Paris can range between $500 and $1200 depending on the season, starting point, and how far in advance the ticket was purchased. Paris is a very well-served destination in terms of airline flights from the United States and students who book their ticket early should be able to find a relatively large set of options.
We designate a group arrival time and day for admitted students a few months before the program start date and recommend that students arrive within a several hour period. Students who arrive on the designated day will be met at Charles de Gaulle airport by one of our representatives and will have complimentary transfer from the airport to central Paris.
Students can make travel arrangements to arrive on alternate dates or flights. Students who arrive on an alternate date will have to take a taxi to the student apartments.