Global Business Semester
The minimum requirements for participating on the Global Business Semester
- You are currently a student in good standing at an accredited college or university in the United States, Canada or selected other countries
- You have maintained a minimum GPA of 3.0
- You will have at least sophomore academic standing by the time you participate in the program and will have completed at least one academic year at your home institution
We make an effort to be inclusive in the study abroad
program. Since spots are limited, however, we will also look at further distinguishing factors when making admissions decisions, including:
- Overall academic performance
- Rationale for participating in the program
- Enthusiasm and energy for travel
- Quality of recommendation
- Disciplinary record
Overall, we are looking for students who we think will have the intellectual curiosity and passion for travel that will allow them to enjoy the program and contribute to their classmates' learning.
Qualified candidates who we are not able to accommodate due to capacity constraints will be given priority for the next semester's program, so we encourage you to apply as early as is feasible.
We do not discriminate in application decisions on the basis of gender, nationality, ethnicity, religion, political affiliation or sexual orientation.