Semester in Europe: International Relations
Program Description and Highlights
The Semester in Europe: International Relations study abroad program
is designed for IR, Politics and other Social Sciences students who want to gain exposure and first-hand experience in International Relations.
Cyprus is a stable and accessible learning laboratory for students to explore current international issues such as the EU enlargement, Greco-Turkish relations, southeastern Mediterranean issues, the Middle East, and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
Classroom work is supplemented with approximately 30 days of educational excursions
and immersion activities through 11 European countries (including Cyprus), with visits including the European Union Parliament and the Council of Europe.
New! Watch a video overview of our students talking about the Multi-Country study abroad experience!
- A truly unique study abroad experience with combining traditional study abroad with organized academic travel to approximately 25 European cities in 11 countries
- An integrated academic curriculum focused on international issues of the Eastern Mediterranean, taught by experienced faculty
- First-hand experience on one of the most complex IR issues of the past 40 years: the Cyprus issue
- Cultural immersion and excursions in our host country, the beautiful and friendly Mediterranean island of Cyprus
- Courses taught in English at the leading university in Cyprus
- Earn 15 credits toward your degree through fully-accredited coursework (Learn more)
- Inclusive fees and great program value