Semester in Europe: Art
The Semester in Europe: Art program is one of the most unique experiences in study abroad. We know of no other study program that combines a traditional on-campus semester abroad
with integrated educational travel to so many remarkable cities.
This program provides a great opportunity for beginner or intermediate Art or Art History students to advance their academic study and supplement it with a unique first hand view of European art.
Coursework is focused on art history, supplemented with contextual coursework in photography, European culture and history. The educational travel encompasses some of the most important art in the world, including: the Parthenon, the Athens Archaeological Museum, the Sistine Chapel, the Uffizi and Academia, the Louvre and the Van Gogh museum (museum visits may vary from semester to semester).
See photo albums
from past Europe program trips.
New! Watch a video overview of our students talking about the Multi-Country study abroad experience!
- A truly unique study abroad experience, combining traditional study abroad with organized academic travel to approximately 25 European cities in 11 countries
- A curriculum designed for the intermediate to advanced art history student
- A rare opportunity to link what is learned in the classroom with the actual artwork being studied
- Courses taught in English at the leading university in Cyprus
- Earn 15 credits toward your degree through fully-accredited coursework (Learn more)
- Inclusive fees and great program value