Semester in Cyprus
Our Semester in Cyprus study abroad program
is a classic direct enrollment semester abroad
based at the University of Nicosia, the leading university in Cyprus. Students select up to five courses from hundreds available in over 70 different programs of study that the University of Nicosia offers.
The University of Nicosia
offers accredited bachelor's coursework in the School of Business, School of Humanities, Social Sciences and Law, and School of Sciences and Engineering. We have educated tens of thousands of college students, hailing from every corner of the world, over the past twenty-five years in Cyprus. You will be in experienced and immensely knowledgeable local hands with us here.
In addition to the academic coursework, students participate in a series of educational trips and cultural excursions within Cyprus
. The excursions and cultural events ensure that students visit major cities in Cyprus, develop a relationship with the local culture and enhance their intercultural competencies. This study abroad
program is appropriate for a wide range of students.
New! Watch a video overview of Nicosia, the host city for all our Cyprus-based programs!
- Cultural immersion in the beautiful Mediterranean island of Cyprus
- Travel to the key cities in Cyprus including Nicosia, Limassol, Paphos, Larnaca and Ayia Napa
- The ability to customize your course curriculum
- Courses taught in English
- Study abroad in a unique and distinctive environment
- Earn 15 credits toward your degree through fully-accredited coursework (Learn more)
- Inclusive fees and great study program value